Frequently Asked Questions
Hermes AS allows users to create Templates for transactions that are frequently used. This enables the users to shorten the process time for recurring transactions.
Templates can be used in the following transactions:
- Purchase Journal Entry
- Cash/Check Disbursement Journal Entry
- Journal Voucher Entry
- Purchase Order
- Stock Transfer
- Goods Issuance
- Inventory Adjustment
- Semi-Finished Production
To create a template...
- Go to Transactions and select any of the transactions (e.g. Purchase Journal Entry)
- Fill out the necessary details of the transaction
- Turn on the Template toggle then Park or Post the transaction to prompt the Save Template window
- Assign a Template Name and Remarks then click “Done”