Frequently Asked Questions
How to Add a New Menu Item?
- Log in to iServe Back Office.
- On the iServe Back Office main window, Click the Items Management button.
- On the iServe Pricelist Management window (Fig. 2), click “+” button (25).
- Fill out the following fields:
- Product Code (8)
- Long Desc (9)
- Short Desc (10)
- Bar Code (11) – Optional
- Selling Price (13)
- On the “Type” field (14), click the Drop Down button to select from the menu if the item you are adding should be categorized as FUD (Food), BEV (Beverage) or MISC (Miscellaneous).
- On the Sales Grouping field, click the drop down button to select from an existing group where your new item should be added to. If you want to create a new Sales Group, Just type in the name of the group from the blank field.
- Printer Station - Select the printer number to which your new item’s order slip will be printed to. (Food items to the Kitchen Printer or Beverages to the Bar Printer, etc.)
- Station Printing (Fig.2 #21) – Select this option if you require the item’s Order Slip to be printed.
- Sub-Menu (Fig.2 #22) – Select this option if the new menu item you are editing is a Sub-Menu Item.
- With Sub-Menu - Select this option if the Item has a Sub-menu option.
- With SC – Select this option if the item’s Selling Price (Fig.2 13) is Service Charge inclusive.
- Active (Fig.2 #17) – Select this option if the new menu item is available for selling and will appear on iServe POS System’s menu list.
- Inventory Item - Select this option if the item is an inventory item.
- Varying Price – Select this option if the item a no fixed price and can be manually entered once the item is punched in iServe POS System.
- With VAT – Select this option if the item’s Selling Price (Fig.2 13) is VAT Inclusive
- Click the Save Button (Fig.2 #29) to save your new menu item.
- Click the Exit Button (Fig.2 #30) to exit the iServe Pricelist Management window.
Last Updated 5 years ago