Frequently Asked Questions
iServe F&B POS System allows users to void items that were wrongly punched or due to various reasons. This activity is usually done before the transaction was settled. Transactions that were already settled may still be voided through the official receipt which marks all items as void.
Note: An activated user privilege is needed to void an item if an order slip was already printed.
To void an item..
- Select an item to be voided
- Click "Clear"
To void multiple items..
- Click the box above the "Print Bill" button
- Tick the checkbox of the items to be voided
- Once done, click "Clear"
To void all items..
- Click "Misc Tasks"
- Click "Void All". An activated user privilege is needed to void all items.
- Enter Void Remarks
- Select how the voided items will be treated: