Frequently Asked Questions
Chronos TMS uses biometrics and/or RFID for employee authentication to avoid pilferages and misuse.
To enroll a fingerprint..
- Go to Management > Employee Listing
- Click the view icon
- Click on the fingerprint icon on the Fingerprints Enrolled section. An activated user privilege is needed to register a fingerprint.
- Scan the same fingerprint four (4) times. It is strongly recommended that an employee enrolls the index finger since it has the most easily recognizable characteristics (ridges and lands).
- A window will prompt once the fingerprint is successfully registered.
- Once done, click “Save”. An activated user privilege is needed to save the employee record.