Frequently Asked Questions
Under the Labor Code of the Philippines, employees are entitled to incentive leaves as a benefit for a year of service rendered in an organization. Aside from mandatory leaves, companies may grant its employees leave credits as a form of benefit.
The E-Portal allows employees to file a leave request form. This feature also enables employees to see the record of their available leave credits including their Leave History and active Leave Requests.
To file for a leave..
- From the Dashboard, go to Leave Management
- Under Leave Trails section, click "Apply Leave"
- Enter the necessary details:
- Leave Type
- Date Range
- Optionally, employees can upload supporting documents
- Once done, click "Submit Request"
Once submitted, the leave request will be marked as pending until it is approved/rejected
Once the request is done being reviewed by the management, the employee will receive an e-mail notification: