Frequently Asked Questions
A debit is an accounting entry that increases an asset or expense account. In Edesia Banquet System, a Debit Entry is a term used for transactions in settling accounts (i.e. Cash payment and Bank deposit).
To add a debit entry..
- Under the Main Navigation, go to Others > Central Control. An activated user privilege is needed to add a debit entry.
- Select "Entries Management"
- Click "Add Debit Entry"
- Enter the necessary details:
- Exclusive use in
- On account - for past or ongoing event
- Guest deposit - for reserved events
- CL Payment - for the events to be settled in City Ledger
- Is active
- Require remarks – it will ask the user to input remarks every time the entry is used
- Require privilege- it will ask the user to input security code every time the entry is used
- Once done, click "Add"